Who are you? What do you look like on the inside?
What do you want to be and
how are you going to do that?
Here’s help! An event for teen girls, ages 12-18
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Doors open at 8:45 a.m. Event will end at noon.
Featuring guest speaker, Mrs. Sharon Thomas (see information below),
Established Footsteps Ministry
Online registration will open soon. Due to the ongoing issue with COVID 19 and guidance from the CDC, seating will be limited. Also – please note that we are monitoring the situation and if needed, the event will be postponed and rescheduled.
Cost $10 per person
Pre-Register online (see link below); or Pre-Register at Denbigh Baptist Christian School office; Pre-Register in DBC Youth Group (see Ashley Williams)
Schedule for the Day:
- Enjoy some tasty brunch goodies
- Have some fun meeting and getting to know everyone
- Sing a little song (or two)
- Sharon shares some great news
- Take a break!
- Make a thing (crafty time)
- Did we mention the give-aways?
- Enjoy some more tasty treats
- Sing another little song (or two)
- Sharon shares some more good news
FEATURING – Sharon Thomas – click on link below for her bio
Questions? Please call the DBC office @ 757.249.0797
Sponsored by the WOW ladies of Denbigh Baptist Church
13010 Mitchell Point Road
Newport News, VA 23602